Samsung S7 - Video Conferencing: the basics
It's been a little while since Samsung released the S7, but it's still one of the best phones on the market. And if you're like other its owners, you might be wondering how to set up a video conference on your mobile.
All in all, you have two options to use: a native app or a third-party service for making video calls (aka VoIP app). Let's start with the first video call option - a traditional conference via the built-in tool.
To set up a conference, just follow these steps:
1) Tap the Phone icon on your Home screen.
2) Enter the number you want to dial or choose one from your Contacts (upper-right), then tap Call.
3) Wait for the answer and then tap Add call.
4) Dial the second person.
5) To connect everyone in one line, tap Merge.
6) To enable the video mode, tap the Menu icon (three dots on the upper right), open Settings, and switch the Video call icon on.
7) To finish the call, tap the down arrow and then Drop.
Note: if you have other Samsung models, for example, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge or S7 Active, there may be slight differences in the process of setting up a conference call. We suggest visiting the official Samsung website to get more information.