How to conference call on Samsung Note
Samsung has made it pretty simple to arrange conferences on their Note devices. You can either initiate the conversation by dialing people right from the contacts or by entering the phone numbers of everyone you want to join the chat.
The whole process takes only 5 steps:
- On the Home screen, tap the Phone icon.
- Dial a number you want to connect to and wait till the answer.
- Select Add call and dial the second number.
- Tap Merge to connect two calls.
- Repeat until everyone has joined the chat.
Although the process seems quite simple, it has one significant drawback: the cost. So before setting up a conference, consult your provider on the rates.