Making phone calls with a native app
Conference calling can be a great way to keep in touch with coworkers or clients when you can't meet in person. But if you're not used to making such calls on the Samsung Galaxy S5, it can be a little confusing at first. Here are some simple steps to help you get started:
- Open the phone's address book with all your contacts and dial the first contact you want to invite to the conversation.
- Once that person picks up, hit the "Add Call" icon and dial the second contact.
- To connect two calls and switch to conference mode, tap the "Merge" icon.
- Repeat these actions until everybody has successfully entered the chat. You can also send the conference reference to everyone who's going to be present.
- To finish the session, tap the "End Call" icon.
Sounds easy, doesn’t it? But are there any downsides?