What does your iPhone 6 offer?
It’s a usual thing to get stuck while reading never-ending instructions. Luckily, there's an easy way to engage in conference calling on Apple iPhone 6 - by using the native app.
To make things easy, our team has prepared a short manual with all the necessary steps. Here they are:
- On your Home screen tap Contacts and choose the first person you want to call. Tap the Phone icon to start a conversation.
- After the first person answers, tap Add on the current screen.
- Enter the second number or choose it from your contacts.
- While the current call remains on hold, the second one is being connected. Now tap Merge calls to connect them.
- Repeat the actions 2-4 until all the participants have been added.
- You can dial up to five people using the native phone app. Contact your carrier for additional information about the limits.
- The process may vary on different iPhone models. For more detailed information, please, consult the official Apple website.
Other options to try with iPhone 6:
- Tap Info to check which contacts or numbers are taking part in a current conversation.
- Tap Private to divide the virtual room and talk privately with a chosen person.
- Tap End Call icon to finish the conference.
- If you want to enter an existing conference call, just dial the host number at a scheduled time. When prompted, enter the code provided to join the conversation.
That’s it! Now it won’t take much effort and nerves to make a conference call on iPhone 6.