Conference phone calls with a native app
The Samsung Galaxy S8 has a lot of features that are great for remote business teams. One of these features is the ability to make conference calls. This quick guide will walk you through the steps to arrange a 3-way call on Samsung Galaxy S8.
All you need to do is to follow these steps:
1) Open the Phone app from the home screen and tap the Contacts tab.
2) Dial the first contact by tapping the Call icon.
3) Tap Add and dial the second participant.
4) Tap Merge to connect two calls in one.
5) After entering the conference mode, repeat the actions until all the participants have entered the virtual room.