Try what your mobile offers
One of the great things about the Samsung S6 is that it includes several features that are helpful for business people. For example, you can easily set up a conference call with multiple people. To do this, first, make sure you have the required contacts saved in your phone. Then, when you are ready to start a conversation, follow these steps:
- Dial the first person. For that, tap the Phone icon on the home screen and then tap the Keypad tab to dial a certain number. Or tap the Contacts tab and enter the first few letters of the desired contact.
- After that, tap the “Add Call” icon and dial the second contact.
- To connect two calls, tap “Merge”.
- Repeat from the beginning until every person has joined the chat.
- To finish the conversation, tap the "End Call" icon.
Things to consider:
- Samsung’s S6 software for conferences allows inviting up to five members but with a per-minute fee. Sometimes a talk requires much time to discuss everything, so it may cost you a fortune.
- Other Samsung models may have a slight difference in the process of hosting a conference. To avoid possible mistakes, we recommend visiting the official Samsung website.
- If you need more advanced software with a wider range of features for remote communication, you should consider special video call apps, like Whoosh.