Making a conference call - Samsung S7
Samsung Galaxy S7 has a number of features that are perfect for business users. One of these is the conference call tool. It allows you to add up to five people to one call, making it easy to remotely collaborate with colleagues or clients.
To make sure you do everything correctly, our team has prepared a short manual on how to dial several people at once with a native Samsung dialer app.
Just follow these steps:
- Go to the Home screen, choose a person from the phone's address book, and tap the "Phone" icon.
- Once the connection is established, select "Add" on the ongoing call screen, and dial the second contact.
- To join two calls together, tap the "Merge Calls" icon.
- Repeat these actions until all parties have entered the chat room.
- To finish the conversation tap the "End Call" icon.
Quick note: this manual may not be suitable for conference calls on other Samsung devices. For more detailed information, we recommend that you visit the official Samsung website.